Tuesday, April 9, 2013

What Exactly is this blog about? Well its about Sports, Music and Style (SML for short)

Hello,
my name is Seth Largent, I am 18 years old and am a senior at Tremont High School( suburb of Peoria,IL). I am the typical teenager, I am obsessed with sports( NFL,MLB,NBA and of course Fantasy sports), huge music fan( EDM, RAP, HIP-HOP, COUNTRY) and CLOTHES( Shoes as well). In this blog I will talk about my 3 favorite subjects. I will talk about teams and players new music and artists and the latest styles for men that are available! I hope you all enjoy my future blogs!
Forget about Trey Burke, Spike Albrecht has arrived


SPORTS SECTION

Seth's Sports Star of the Week:

SPIKE ALBRECHT( University of Michigan)
17 points off the bench in the NCAA title game after only averaging 1.5 ppg before the championship game!!!


MUSIC MANIA

Seth's Music Group of the Week:
KREWELLA

Have you heard their new single/saw their music video for their hit new song "ALIVE" yet? I suggest you take a look! there is a good chance you will want to see them live!






WHAT'S HOT?

Seths picks for SPRING STYLE!

Well I hope you enjoy my first blog about sports, music and style! I will have a new blog each week for everyone to keep up to date on the hottest and latest trends!
Peace!
-Seth a.k.a DjSk002


No comments:

Post a Comment